KARPATEN MEAT LAUNCHES A NEW EDITION OF THE BULLS LEASING PROGRAM
Following the success of the bulls leasing partnership program in May, when it was launched at the Partners Day event and the high interest of the farmers that led to the sale, in the first three months, of all 25 bulls on our offer, we created a new series .
These bulls as well come from Donau Moos Angus farm, a farm specialised in reproducing bulls with high genetic value, genetic lines from Germany and UK, with valuable pedigrees. The parents of these bulls are indisputable leaders for growth, performance, body length, muscle development and strength, some of them coming from long tradition farms with history and winners of prestigious international competitions.
We have prepared for this new series 14 bulls having, as in the first session, high estimated breeding values: high daily gain, fertility, easy calving and good carcass yield.
Stages of the program:
- Identification of the cattle genetic line according to the desire to develop the farm;
- Selection of a bull from the established genetic line;
- Preparation of the necessary documentation for the leasing program and payment of the advance invoice;
- Organisation of the transport;
- The selected bull is purchased by the farmer for a predefined 2-year period;
- Welfare of the bull is the responsibility of the owner and of the partner for the leasing period;
- One year after delivery of the bull, the first instalment will be paid;
- At the end of the second year, the following instalment will be paid;
- The partner can return the bull or can pay the residual value and become the new owner of the bull.
- Advance: 500 euro
- Instalment 1: 1500 euro
- Instalment 2: 1500 euro
- Residual value: 1500 euro
Advantages of the program:
- The farmer can start the program with a small amount of money
- Instalments can be paid by supplying produced calves
- Bulls in the leasing program are descendants of bulls champions
- Disclaimer of bull transport responsibilities
- Applying an easy, natural mounting method, recommended for the Angus cattle herds.
Do not miss this opportunity to book now your desired bulls! Contact us either at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at 0269/232 977.