THE ANGUS CREDIT IN THE VIEW OF OUR COLLABORATORS FROM AGRICOVER
One of the most successful programs launched by Karpaten Meat Group this year was the “Angus Credit” financing program, created alongside Agricover. As a result of a high interest of farmers in the country in relation to it, we prepared a brief interview with Lucian Neagu, Commercial Director Agricover Credit.
So let’s see the video below about how Agricover is involved in the cattle breeding sector, the ideas behind the launch of this type of program, its purpose and the impact it has had throughout the year.
Angus credit was created especially in partnership with Karpaten Meat:
Funding from 66,000 euros for the purchase of 30 heifers and one Angus bull for breeding or 25 pregnant heifers.
– simple and fast, without bureaucracy
– flexible reimbursement formula – maturity correlated with the cash flow generated by the capitalization of production, the receipt of the subsidy or the calendar of the calvings
– Funding for up to 5 years, with grace for the first year
– an advance starting with 10%
– guaranteeing with the funded animals and with the sales contract
This credit support is dedicated exclusively to the purchase of Angus cattle under the Karpaten Meat partnership programs.
Since the start of our farm, one of the main objectives has been to support Angus cattle breeders. In this regard we have developed over the years various programs dedicated to the Karpaten Meat Group partners, which offer opportunities for development and safety in a fluctuating market.
Find out all the details about the partnership programs available on the Karpaten Meat Group farm by contacting us either at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at 0269/232 977.