Never leave till tomorrow that which you can do today, reserve pregnant cattle for the fall!
Despite the last period with many restrictions and consequences on the market in which we operate, we hope for a more favourable future in the development of the beef industry, on the same trend as in previous years; thus, within the Karpaten Meat farm, the partnership program “Reserve pregnant cattle for autumn with calving in spring”
Following the very successful edition of last year’s program, the farmers who are interested in it will also have the opportunity to book the number of pregnant cattle for autumn, thus assuring their herds for the cold season and the spring products.
Here are the benefits of this program and what you need to do for the pregnant cattle reservation:
- Their gestation period is 9 months, pregnant cattle will calve in the spring months.
- The produced calves feed directly on the pasture grass, benefiting from all the nutritional qualities of fresh vegetation.
- Moderate temperatures lead to minimizing the risk of calving.
- The calves maintenance costs are 0, ensuring very efficient management.
- Both mother-cows and their calves are eligible for subsidies.
If you are interested, the first steps you need to take to reserve pregnant cattle now are:
➤Calculate the number of desired pregnant cattle and reserve them now by order.
➤ Pay the reservation advance to make sure you have the desired cattle in autumn.
➤ In September / October select animals, directly from our farm, before delivery.
Find out all the details about the programs available on the Karpaten Meat Group farm by contacting us either at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at 0269/232 977.